Instagram

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Loving Enid..

This is a hat I am working on. When I got the issue I won on Oztion last week, that was the thing that just leapt out at me and said "make me". I have a thing for hats lol. and I love the brim too. It sits at a great angle to see out from under and is really shady for my fair skinned kids.
It is not finished yet, it needs a tie at the back, but I thought I would share. Probably the reason I haven't finished it is Pearl keeps running off with it! lol It is from Enid Gilchrist's Kindergarten clothes. And she is wearing the pini that she decided was hers despite being to big and not matching anything she owns (yet lol). The green floral print is a vintage sheet. I picked up 4 matching ones last week. Score! I love green.

3 comments:

  1. Those ugly sheets make a gorgeous hat! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl is adorable! Love the sheet, I have a massive thing for green at the moment! Love your blog, I can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete