Instagram

Friday 4 December 2009

Lilly apron and other Free tutes and PDFs from Mad Quilter

A few people commented on my DDs apron in a recent post about gingerbread. I love this little apron pattern made by Tracy at her Mad Quilter blog. She is extremely creative and has a whole list of FREE tutes and pdfs for you to download and use. You are even able to sew and make for your etsy or market stall if you so desire. How generous is that?


 
Tracy has some great ideas on her blog including using doilies for pockets.
I have made this for my boys with square pockets and boyish prints as well as upsized it for two of my older daughters.


I thought you might like to download the pattern for yourself here.
Other patterns of Tracys which I have made are the 8 point skirt, one made into a dress, and two skirts.



And one of her latest designs, the cool Michael shirt. Named after her Michael,  this one is made for MY Michael.


There is whole list of patterns to choose from including many that would be handy for gifts and such this time of year. Go take a look!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you :D you are a sweetheart :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you post how you made the 8-point skirt into a dress?
    Thanks,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete