Instagram

Friday 25 December 2009

On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..

A Parakeet in a pear tree..


Spot the blue head in the top picture and flashes of orange in the bottom picture. Sorry it's the best I could do. Here in Australia, it is only just Summer and my neighbours pear tree is loaded. The pears aren't ripe yet and when they are there will be a whole tree full of birds. We are lucky to have such fine feathered friends, but they sure can make a racket in the early morning and evening.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, this is a first time to your blog for me... and what do I see but an identical pear tree to miNE!!!! AND the same little birds eating my pears too! How about that. Do you have many plans for the pears? I worry mine will be bitter and will possibly end up making jam only.

    :)Tracey

    ReplyDelete