Instagram

Saturday 24 April 2010

Osso bucco

I'm feeling a little virtuous. I have Osso Bucco ready to go in the crock pot for tonight's dinner. Pretty good for a Saturday.
It's making me hungry just looking at it.











Today's list of things to do. (for accountability)I'm pretty happy with what I got done. :)
Make butter (Ben and Sarah baked cookies and used it all up, lucky I got cheap cream yesterday). Done
Bake a few loaves of bread with a tiger crust.  Done
Make some lemon butter.Done
Declutter some more and move more furniture around.Done
Make some homemade hair wax. (to get DS off my back). Monday's to do.
Grate some of my homemade soap and dissolve it to use in the kitchen.Done
Move a pile of weeds, Monday's to do.
Do some laundry Amost Done
Fill the chicken feed hopper. Done
Anything else is a bonus.

2 comments:

  1. Phew. You've tired me out now. I might just go and lie down on the couch for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a good time manager, i bet everything always gets done in your home. Love a good slow cooker - we're just a family of 6 so often get 2 meals out of ours. Enjoy your dinner, love Posie

    ReplyDelete