Instagram

Monday 6 February 2012

Flea-market Fancies

 Flea-market Finds time over at Her Library Adventures. My Sunday Night highlight!
Last week I found another pretty floral oil painting in a nice frame so it has joined the others waiting a place to hang.
A quick dash into the dump shop for a sewing machine part scored me this pretty leaf plate with embossed roses. The glaze is smooth and creamy in real life. Just gorgeous!

 I had another quick dash into a local oppy which finally opened after the Christmas break, to get a cheap $3 hard suitcase for storing Christmas decos. While I was there I spotted these matching leaf plates for 50c each. The little orphaned pepper pot came from the dump shop too. I think I need to start a  little lonely hearts club for my growing collection of partner-less salt and pepper shakers.

 I also spotted this heavy stretch satin long vintage nightgown. I love the colour, the cream lace as well as the feel and the fact that it has little sleeves.


At another oppy I picked up a whole bunch of retro dresses but my 18yo DD ran off with the lot! I'll have to dig them out later to show.
And of course I picked up my usual quota of lovely linens and ugly ties!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment