Instagram

Wednesday 4 April 2012

How do you hide an elephant in a rose garden?

It's easy when your elephant looks like this! I wish you could smell this Double Delight bloom. Mmmmm

Remember the story of Elmer the Patchwork Elephant? He has a friend called Rose who is a pretty shade of pink.Elmer and his friends learn to value being unique. This little elephant is unique alright and could be yours!
Now what is Rosie looking for on my messy book shelf? A bookworm perhaps?
You can see Rosie face to face on the 15th of April at Gossamer Dreams. This month I am a guest WAHM and with a bookworm theme, it is right up my alley! Gossamer Dreams is a special boutique that is open only one day, on the 15th of each. month for a special one of a kind sale. Each month has a new exciting theme.
Between now and then I will be sharing a few sneak peeks of what I will have for sale, including Rosie. Keep track of other guests and regulars at the Gossamer Dreams facebook page.

This has come at a wonderful time, just as I am about to open a new Stitcharooney online store.
That's why my blog has been a little quiet lately. Well, that's my excuse ;)

2 comments:

  1. If it was much longer I was going to send out the search party!
    Good to see you back on board and looking forward to seeing what goodies you'll have for us in your Shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually gush over softies, but Rose is outstanding! I bet she goes quickly on the 15th.

      Delete