Instagram

Saturday 12 May 2012

Time warp Trifecta

Here is the third of the trifecta I promised from yesterday's sneaky peek. I can't say this one is my favorite as I love them all. Especially since I discovered they take an iPad in either pocket! So I guess that you can guess, these three items are bags. The Kitchen Garden bag by Emma at Charlie's Aunt. You can get the pattern for yourself at http://www.etsy.com/shop/charliesaunt
This one is made from an old barkcloth curtain panel. It has lovely texture, colour and patterning. A couple of bevelled edge vintage buttons add another dimension. The tag on this one ties in with the unity theme, featuring a dove with an olive branch and vintage wooden scrabble tiles spelling out "unity".

Remember, Monday, night at Gossamer Dreams! ( though I can't decide if I want anyone to buy this or not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment